Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Is there a full moon or WHAT?....................

There is a saying, be carefull what you ask for. Remember when I said I needed to change things up in my life? I DIDN'T MEAN THIS MUCH! Let me state for the record........ IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT, don't take me so literally. (Talking to the universe there.......)

Nothing drastic, just tons of schedule adjustments. And yesterday, not being able to publish when I wanted to. Now, the side bar of my blog has disappeared to the bottom of the page AGAIN. I have given up trying to understand why that happens. Blame it on Blogger, and let it go.......... With me, it is always the little things that drive me nuts. In fact, when I was walking up the driveway, after gettting home (at eight in the evening..... I am usually well on my way with the bedtime routine by eight) after finally running (Was only able to fit it in two times last week.) I remember thinking to myself, "maybe something drastic happen so I can deal with something in a calm relaxed manner, instead of continuing to spaz out over nothing. This girl needs a chill pill.

Good news........ My TB test is NOT getting read and/or looking scary. I went to the dentist, hardly any plack, and the dentist agreed we could "watch" one of my fillings (remember they are almost as old as I, and beginning to get soft and need work.) for another six months. I enjoy seeing my dentist. Once upon a time, I provided childcare for his now twenty-eight year old son, so it is good to catch up and talk about our running adventures over the past six months. (Another bonus of living in small town USA>) Dear sweet mouth, on the other hand, is not such a fan of going to the dentist. The hygentist and I have come to an agreement. He can pick, prod, and scrape to his hearts content, but when it comes time for that vibrating polishing tool, he is to get in and out just as fast as he possibly can. This keeps mouth quiet for the most part. Trust me, after dealing with people with dentures on a daily basis, mouth is going to the dentist whether she likes it or not. I plan to keep my teeth for many years to come.

More good news....... I am down to only two more windows needing to be washed. Of course it has rained everyday since I did one of the large windows, so it (as well as the french doors that the dogs use to go in and out to the back yard) look as if it has not been touched, but I know different. And I bought a new vacuum....... Would you believe that the one I had would only run for about twenty minutes before shutting itself off. (and it is not because it was old. I bought it bran new, it has had this quirk since day one, and I have put up with it for close to two years.) This week....... NO MORE...... Told you I needed change. I don't know what Dave would say, but this week it was definitely okay to take it out of the emergancy fund for the sake of my sanity. (Actually it came out of the business account, but I am trying to liven up an otherwise boring tale.)

Now that I have livened up you world with the detailed report of my mundane existence, I will end for now and go sling the breakfast hash. Actually I think pancakes is on the menu, (Can anyone really face hash this early in the morning?) so flipping (up, not out) will be appropriate. For the next half hour anyway.

Be on the look-out for another post later today. Has to be me tagged me, and this is one you can take while reading my responses. An interactive blog......... Imagine!

No comments: