Friday, April 14, 2006

Blessings to you dear readers.................

As you begin your final preparations for your Easter celebrations, may you experience peace, love, and joy. Sometimes, one can get so overwhelmed with the details, the big picture is missed. Take time to smell the Easter Lillies, and give thanks for any miracles that were shown to you during the season of Lent.

And......... For the faithful, (reader) thank you for your support. Having you out there has been a wonderful motivator for me to keep plowing my way through the ups and downs of life. By attempting to share my thoughts, ideas, and feelings with you, they have become much more focused for me. My blog has become a wonderful addition to my world, and I hope it has become the same to you. Though I might not recognize you on the street, you have become part of my extended family, and I wish you fabulous experiences as you dance your way through life.

1 comment:

Has to be me said...

Patty

Keep the flag flying high :)