Monday, May 08, 2006

I miss blogging........................

The last couple of days have been hectic to say the least. Gone are the slow-moving early morning hours in which I used to relax and let my fingers type what they may. I have at least four posts in my head, but part of posting is relaxing and not worrying about anything else. I really want more time to devote to transfering them from my head to the blog.

Unfortunately, this means another morning of a quick fill in. Started this BIG overhaul of the front yard yesterday. It is me against the thistle weeds ONCE AND FOR ALL. Am trying out the new (expensive) rubber wood chips. They look fabulous, and are suppose to be gaureenteed to hold their color for ten years. I decided the investment was worth is, if I didn't have to do the whole thing every year, as we have been. Anyway, I bought fourteen or so flats of flowers, and I need to get them all in the ground today before they wilt, and so they can get a good drink when it rains later today. (Of course, because I want it to rain, I am sure the weather man will be wrong.) I was going to show you a before picture, but my youngest took the camera to school to show her friends her pictures from the prom. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a before and after to show you. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Has to be me said...

Hi Patty
Yup blogging is rather addicitive...I seem to miss it too...been v.tight @ work & hence not done much!

Patty said...

Ah! My partner in crime...... I guess there are many things worse we could be addicted to!

How is your computer re-install coming? I hope everything is just the way you like it.