Thursday, January 18, 2007

News flash...................

This Friday (January 19), the television show 20/20 is doing a peice on American debt. As part of the story they interviewed Dave Ramsey, so here is your opportunity to see what he is all about. While he might not be much to look at, he has some sound advice regarding debt so check him out.

Okay, that's it for news, and how pathetic is that? Absolutely, positively nothing is happening in my world. I think I might have had (secret) out of body experiences the last two afternoons, because both days I finish with lunch, and before I know it, it is four o'clock, time to start dinner, and I have accomplished absolutely nothing. This is not my normal nature, and it's not like I simply stare at the wall for four hours. It is more that I don't feel like I am spending my time doing something valuable (though I am getting pretty good at the crossword puzzles from the paper). I also have no idea what I should be doing that I would find valuable. I feel stuck.

Let's blame it on winter and the fact that I am not getting as much sun light as I need. Or how about peri-menopause...that one is good for blaming anything that doesn't fit into any other category. Whatever the reason, I hope it passes soon because I feel like a slug, and that is not a good thing.

No comments: