Wednesday, February 21, 2007

High seas Tuesday……………………….

Since I am on vacation, I opted to NOT set an alarm and managed to sleep in until six this morning. Unbelievable as it seems I was still the only person on the track jogging at 6:30. I figured the place would be crowed by that time.

After my run, I went to a stretching class and a yoga class. I am lovingly referring to the (guy) instructor as the yoga mat Nazi (as in the “soup Nazi”) as he made us all sit on a chair why he got out and arranged all the mats just so, and then wouldn’t let anyone take care of them after the class. Who can say OCD?

After the classes I went to breakfast, but everyone else was up by this time so the line was too long to stand in just for food, there was sun out there waiting to be soaked up! I will just get an early lunch. I ate a pear and drank coffee while chatting with a guy here on his honeymoon. Isn’t he just the sweetest husband letting his new wife sleep in? Of course, had that been me, I would have woke up pissed because, oh I don’t know, what is it two newly married people are suppose to be doing on a honeymoon, and you go off and leave me alone just because I am still sleeping! Said honeymoon is OVER HONEY, go sleep on one of the lounge chairs on deck! He was my age, so maybe they got married for other reasons than so they could do it like rabbits. You think?

Land-ho………………………………....

As I type this, it is Wednesday and we will soon be stopping in Costa Maya to spend the day there.

Just to catch you up, I finally had tea yesterday. I say finally because I have been going to do that each time I cruised and never got around to it. The other thing that I think is kind of interesting is that being here alone, I am changing my clothes more than I ever did on the other cruises. Normally I haul all kinds of stuff and take most of it home un-worn. I have already worn seven of the eight pair of shoes I brought with me, which totally makes me wonder why I didn’t bring more. Next time! I think the reason I am able to play dress up more than usual must be because I have more free time. Translation…I am not spending time running around the ship trying to hook up with someone in my group. It is kind of nice to not have to worry about anyone’s happiness/well being for a change!
Okay, I am going to get on line and post the update now. Of course they charge an arm an a leg for internet hook up, so I type on works and then cut and paste it into the blog. See, I really do know how to stretch a buck…Get on, get off, and answer any comments/catch up on blogs when I get back home.

2 comments:

Random Musings said...

WEEHOO thats so awesome!
I am so jelous.
I can not see the pictures for some reason maybe its a filter, oh and did you know you can post straight from email? Yeah I read it some where , I still do not know how to do it.
Have a great Vacation and see you when you get back

Jenna said...

Dear sweet Patty- I am with you in spirit- I am wishing you the most wonderful time of your life- you deserve it so much! Have a fantastic time- !!! Talk to you soon!