Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fly away................................

Keep me in your thoughts today as I make my way back home. We did tons of walking yesterday, met an actual Voodoo Priestess, had an angel reading, and my legs feel a lot better than yesterday.

I was also able to talk with my sister, and she is doing well. She is learning how to apply the bag used for urine collection, and the docs said all of the biopsies came back negative for cancer in other areas. Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers for her.

Okay, gotta fly (pun intended). Will share more about my trip tomorrow.

2 comments:

T-girl said...

You know, I am not sure I have actually ever heard someone say "pun intended!" LMAO That was a new one for me.

THAT is GREAT news about your sister! Hopefully she will be one the road to recovery very soon! Lots of prayers!

Fly safe- T

Patty said...

"Pun intended" must be an old person thing if you have never heard it used before T-girl. Good to know my blog is educational...NOT!

I am home, rested and ready to catch up on the blog world, and maybe even do a little work around the house. Ya, right!