Saturday, July 01, 2006

CONTENTMENT 

Not much of a picture due to confidentiality, but it shows that our resident is starting to feel at home, and Emma is earning her keep. She needs a little sign around her neck that says, "Will be pet for Emma cheese," but why? She gets plenty of it without a sign.

EVERYONE except me slept throught the night. I battled insomnia, so at two am I gave in and got up and wrote a letter. Yup! Ben managed to get out for a total of four minutes yesterday. (My youngest, being MY youngest, checked her watch.) In that short time, the neighbor took a picture of him. Now that I am totally sure it was him (I know I love the little stinkers, but maybe everybody doesn't.)I wrote him a letter of apology. After I proof it, I will post it so you can tell me how it sounds.

With gratitude for answered prayers, (and sleep!)I leave you to enjoy your day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: