Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here we go again.................

I wrote a post on Monday, but for some reason it disapeared, and I didn't have the time to start over then, so I will do so now.

I wanted to let you know about some posts from the blogs that I frequent, as I was reading them, and they were all shouting out to be shared. They are listed in no special order; all of them have something you give you. Read away, and enjoy!

1. One 4 jc's post, dated Friday, June thirty. If you ever had a crappy boss, you will love this one.

2. Has to be me's post, also dated Friday, June thirty. This one brought tears to my eyes, and provides a valuable lesson in true love and hanging in there to help someone for as long as it takes.

3. Sy's (the cat) post, from Tuesday. Remember to read the comments (esp. mine) and try and come up with one to add.

4. Julia's post from Thursday, June twenty-nine. Her stuff portrait Friday's second picture. It is a random/odd photo, and the reader is suppose to come up with a caption for the picture. The photo is a hoot, and the captions are a wonderful example in how we all look at the same thing and see something just slightly different. I plan to post my own random/odd photo for everyone to caption, just as soon as I find the perfect one.

The dogs are barking to get in, (Nope! Still no doggie door.) so I will let you get on to checking out the posts. Hope to write again soon.

2 comments:

one4JC said...

I couldn't get the 3rd link to work... And thanks for the link...I thought the letter was too funny not to post.

Patty said...

Whether or not I tell you guys enough, all of your blogs (Okay! Maybe not Sy's, his is just silly.)have become very important to my day. I can always look forward to hearing something honest, interesting, and usually humorous from you, and this is really great to have in my life.

I have made a heart connection with yous, even though I have never met you face to face, and I am happy about that.

With gratitude for ALL of your posts,

Patty