Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry to be short changing you all dear readers..............

I am in the process of putting the final touches on a big surprise for my oldest that has been in the works since last December....... Thus no time to blog, or even respond to comments, but I like what I am reading........ Keep them coming!

Until I have time to really post, entertain yourselves by trying to guess what the surprise might be. I will post the big reveal on Sunday, promise!

NOT that I should even have to say this, but to those few of you that know the details of the surprise...... If you value your life, you will keep it to yourself for one more day.

8 comments:

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Your blog is beautiful and thought provoking. I came to your blog thro "Has to be Me".
Waiting to hear from you about the surprise

Patty said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment. I welcome all the thoughts I can provoke, so bring em on.
When I started the blog, I planned to focus on my relationship with food. That has turned out not to be the case most of the time, so I am thinking that I need a blog title that speaks more to the things that I do speak about.

Thinking about it now, I am wondering about something with the words (you used) "thought provoking" in the title. Do you think it sounds like I am too full of myself and have too high of an opinion of my thoughts?

Here is a hint about the surprise..

A small piece of the surprise is something to wear... Enough said for now!

Has to be me said...

Whao! Thats damn cool. Hope the person fr whom the surprise is meant to be has a blast & just enjoys! Happy partying! :)

Rajesh &Shankari said...

No Patty, you are not "full of yourself", I would instead look at it this way, You are confident and know what you are talking about!

Do visit my blog when u get a chance and tell me what u think...

Have a good weekend!

one4JC said...

Can you hear me tapping my fingers...It's Sunday and the wait is killing me!

Something to wear is a part hmmmmmm....

Did you get someone a swimsuit to wear on the new all expenses paid trip around the world that you won?

Did you make an outfit to put in your "box"? LOL I couldn't resist...

Patty said...

My oldest says the same thing! I think we are both fortunate to have one another.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»