Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Posted by Picasa


My latest chocolate find....................

This wonderful little chocolate shop was nestled in right by the Today Show studios. It was a pretty classy joint, where you could do chocolate tasting, by reservation only. Of course, we had no time, and were not eating chocolate before the race, but I got recommendations as to what was best.

Check out their web site La Maison Du Chocolate It is a Paris company, but you can click on English. (Unless you want to practise your French that is.) Again, this is not priced for us budget minded folks, but the next time you need a little pick-me-up........ Even if you don't buy any, it is still nice eye candy.

After I looked at the web site, (Okay, WHILE I was looking at the web site.) I called my husband to ask when he planned on buying me my next present. He said, he had just been thinking that I deserved a present, what was it I wanted? I told him the price of the box I was thinking of started at sixty-one dollars, and he started kicking himself for being quick thinking enough to say the time was now for buying me a present. (Okay! The last part is a total lie....... I thought it made for a better read than what he really said which was "Wow!"........... Don't you agree?)

Feel free to use my husband's willingness to buy me chocolate as a weapon in getting yours........"Patty's husband said he'd buy her some no questions ask." Just don't let on that he knows he can offer to do so without worrying, because I won't let him spend money until all the bills are paid. (Like that ever happens!) Happy chocolate hunting.

No comments: