Sunday, March 05, 2006

I've figured it out...................................

In honor of figuring out how to put links in my post, I thought I would share a new discovery with you. The other night, as I was listening to the Food channel, I heard about a chocolate company that sells healthy chocolate. Isn't it interesting that nomally I forget the name of something as soon as the next story begins, (I am like that with songs on the radio too.) but with the chocolate company I had no problem remembering. Really, the company name is Bissinger's, so I just linked it to (Henery) Kissinger only with a B. Soooooo, (Drum roll please)...... The web site is Bissingers.com (Pretty cool, isn't it?)

They have many yummy sounding things, but of course I have to wait until after Lent to place my order. (There is only so much restraint a girl can expect from herself!) I also have to wait to save up for the order. They have what they call "Spa Chocolates," that come packaged in seven pieces, (one for each day of the week) priced at fifteen ninty-five a box, plus shipping. I think the high price is to help you savor and make them last. I know I am worth high quality chocolates, but I also expect to get my money's worth. For those of you that did not give up proccessed foods for Lent, and give these chocolates a try...... Let me know what you think, so I can decide if the spurge is worth the price.

Speaking of trying new chocolate........ Did any of you try the chocolate from the chocolatesmith.com ? (I did it again!) I ended up getting mine the day before vacation, forgot about it when I came home, and then had a piece or two and gave the rest to my youngest before the start of Lent. Maybe I didn't give it a fair try, but to date my favorite chocolate is still sees.com. (And again!) Maybe we should start a taste test poll and figure out which company comes out on top?

Well...... It is my long running day, so it is time for me to get "ready to run" (A song by The Dixie Chicks...... just happens to be on my running play list......) I am going to try out my real running clothes...... The excitement just goes on and on and on and.............

No comments: