Thursday, April 05, 2007

So you all know I am still alive...................

And well I might add. I have been working on my youngest's quilt, trying to get it ready for her open house next month. You know about the quilt right? One square from each of her first days of school that are now being fashioned into a double size comforter.

We also had spa day yesterday, and I have to tell you that I had the best massage of my life. The girl was totally fab and even said she would come to my house and give one of my residence a massage. I also had this thing done called a mini eye-contour. I am not sure what the girl did to me but I swear to God the bags and dark circles under my eyes totally disappeared. Talk about a feel good moment! I can see myself collecting returnable soda cans from the streets in order to have that done again.

I have also been trying to memorize my little pooch speech, but will probably choke in the end and read off the cards out of nervousness. Part of me likes to talk to strangers, but there is always a little part of me that gets nervous about public speaking.

Anyway, I hope to be back to creative blogging in a day or two. In the meantime have fun and enjoy the journey.

2 comments:

Random Musings said...

I would not worry about memorizing it, depending on the crowd you may be cut off, or applauded and that will throw you off a little You will do GREAT!
I so need a spa day!!

Patty said...

Applauded? Mmmmm...Never thought of that. Must need a self-esteem tune up.

Vacation gets closer everyday kido. Hang in there and you will be getting your well deserved R&R before you know it!