Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A different sort of tag...........................

Last month when I was sharing the adventures of prom dress hunting with all of you,
T-girl made a comment about having to share the details of her prom with us all in a future post.

I have been holding onto the comment until it was closer to prom time, and now that Prom time is just around the corner I thought it might be fun for everyone to share their prom memories, and pictures if you have them. If you don't write a blog, use my comment section to share (this means you Mister, you know how I LOVE to hear all about your old girlfriends). If you do write posts make sure you cue the rest of us in when you write your prom memories so we can go to your blog and check them out.

I will write my memories up for tomorrow's post...wait until you see my glasses and hair (which is fake by the way) and my date...Boy! Did I think he was hot!

Can't wait to read all of your prom stories...I'm excited!

6 comments:

maynard said...

My senior prom, I had a bad case of mono. I had during volleyball season and did not know it until the end of the season, when I would kind of "blank out" at tournaments, not black out. My friend would have to help me rotate to the right postion. I fine during play but not after the play. Anyways, I had to sit out the track season because of it. My friends worked hard at setting me up with this guy and they finally succeeded and we had a nice time as friends. I could not do very much because I was sore exhausted all night, but everyone had a good time.

Patty said...

You poor thing! Though I guess it makes a better story now than if you had just had the normal prom experience doesn't it? Bet that wasn't what you were thinking at the time is it? I am glad that you had friends that looked out for you and got you a date so you didn't miss out.

Thanks for sharing, and bonus for me now I can read your posts because I can link you though this comment section on my borrowed computer.

Anonymous said...

My proms were 40 years ago and are just a vague memory. We did the usual as I recall. Picked up buddy, went and picked up our dates and had pictures taken at their homes. Then went to the guys homes and had pictures taken there too. Then it was off to the Prom itself where there was dancing and mingling. Afterwards, we went out to eat and then home. The next day we did some activity like canoeing, horseback riding, or going to the zoo. It all pales as compared to my Missus and mine Wedding day.
Mister

Patty said...

Thank you sweetheart,

You are a good sport to recall your proms just to make me smile. And you already know what is coming next...When you went to the zoo how did you keep from getting confused with a certain animal behind bars? Must be because your dates didn't make you roar like I can. Right?

Random Musings said...

Ok I am so in... Now I have to go dig in the closet for a picture... OMG I should so never have short hair again in my life

Patty said...

I knew I could count on you Random, can't wait to read about your prom and see that short hair. At least yours is real! Right?