Monday, June 26, 2006

Where did Monday morning go?.................

Ever have one of those days where you look at the clock and think, "Where did the time go?" I know this usually happens when we are having fun, or when on vacation, but I had one of those weekends, and it seems to be continuing today.

Not that I am complaining, things are going very well for me in fact. I guess I just have more things that I want to do than there are hours in the day.

Like make more strawberry jam before the end of strawberry season, which will be any day now. And read all the new magazines waiting for me. And shave my legs, sort throught that pile of pictures, get out my SUMMER clothes. You know, all those things that sneak up on you when you take time to sit and relax for ten minutes. When I went out to grill some burgers for dinner last night, I saw blossoms on my peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini, so soon we will be eating really really fresh, and putting the extra in the freezer. This is good, but also takes up time.

Lucky for me, I have lots of help and support from my family, and somehow everything seems to get done.

Anyway, I just finished lunch, seven layer salad, (I've eaten this for dinner, lunch, dinner, lunch, and have one more serving left for dinner. I put extra peas in it and it turned out really yummy!) and have a whole hour before I need to start thinking about dinner. I plan on spending that time reading, so I am going to end for today so I can go do just that.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Especially for someone like you that has a young one to love, teach,learn from, and generally chase all around. Oh! The good old days, can't say I miss them that much....... My kids are much more helpful to me nowdays, and I still think they are cute.

Patty said...

I mix it all together before eating. Actually, I don't put the bacon in the salad, but use baco's (soy instead of real bacon) on at the last minute so it doesn't get soggy. Once mixed, I consider it a single food meal.

So.......... Did I pass the test?

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]neoblast.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Research points that about 80% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.