Thursday, June 15, 2006

Have you missed me?

Been having some problems with connections to the net. First to those of you that I usually comment on your posts, I have done so SEVERAL times and when I tried to publish I would get booted off line and loose them. Grrrrr..............

The cable guys just left. Ended up they gave us an entire new system of cable and connections (said the ones outside were twenty years old at least and were surprised that we had been able to see anything on the television. Add that to the fact that we have eight televisions hooked up to the cable and they were REALLY amazed!)

Good news, the OPs have their cable TV back. Better news, I have a sound secure internet connection again. Best news, they were here at least four hours and it only cost us a twenty dollar service fee. Talk about amazing!

So, it is too late in the day to write a real post, but like it or not............ I will be back in full force tomorrow. See ya!

2 comments:

one4JC said...

I DID miss you! I was worried that you had been overcome by the lawn mulch or some other project had actually done you in...:o)

Patty said...

Read today's blog for details of how I have been spending my time. So much excitement!