Monday, June 19, 2006

Waiting for the oatmeal to cool................

As I sit waiting for the requested oatmeal to get cool enough to serve, I am full of questions.

First question, do you know how much time one spends through out the course of life getting things hot just to wait for them to cool off?

Next question, how in the world do squirrels manage to stay on the tinest of tree branches without falling off?

Why does a cotton wood tree have to "shed" so much cotton, that then clings to every window screen that I have to the point that if I didn't know it was summer I would swear there was a raging blizzard outside?

Speaking of summer...... If it is suppose to be the season of vacations, why is it that most people have every weekend so packed with activities that they look forward to fall just to get a vacation from activity?

Why does it bother me so darn much when my rugs are not perfectly staight and centered?

Will I ever get through the ever-growing pile of books and magazines that I want to read?

Do you think the oatmeal is cool enough by now? Better go check............ Have a great day!

5 comments:

Has to be me said...

Wish I knew the answers! ;D

Patty said...

Ah! If we had the answers to the questions where would the wonder be?

Anonymous said...

So many questions, so little time!! When is the picture appt?? The more I look, I like the top one too--it is very fun!! (OTR)

Patty said...

I figure after all those years of fielding questions from three, four, etc... year olds it's my turn! First picture session is this Friday, second one next Friday.

I bought her the second tank top, it doesn't show up in the picture but she liked it because it has hearts on it. I also ended up buying the little cover sweater in the first picture because it is fall colors (thus we called it school shopping) and she will be able to layer it over lots of other stuff she already has. She has done a good job of sticking to one color palette when puchasing new clothes so she can mix and match to create a new look without having to buy an entire outfit.

Anonymous said...

Obviously your daughter!! The color pallette thing-ever the economical one!! Love ya' (OTR)