Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prayer request......................

In addition to updating my business information, the nurse at hospice ask me if I would put together an in service on stress and the benefits of massage. I love doing stuff like that, but it has taken up most of my time the last two days (it turned out great) so no lengthy post today.

There is someone that is near and dear to my heart (and the hearts of our entire family) who is going through some health issues right now. For privacy's sake I am not going to give out details beyond she is having a procedure done on Tuesday, January fifteenth, and I would appreciate you keeping her in your thoughts and prayers as collectively dear readers you have a very strong faith. If you refer to her as that "precious person in Patty's life" the powers that be will know who you are talking about as well as all the necessary details.

Thanks so much for your help. I am so fortunate and blessed to have the love and support of so many people in blog land. You are the best!

4 comments:

Random Musings said...

Your family and loved ones are always in my prayers.. I will make a special note for Tuesday.
((hugs))

Patty said...

Thanks Random. I love you!

Lena said...

In my prayers as I type this.

Patty said...

Right back at you Lena.