Friday, January 11, 2008

In case you haven't noticed...........................

When I was on vacation I would listen to my XM radio and discovered that Marianne Williamston was going to be doing a Course in Miracles on the Oprah Channel this year. I got the book years ago, and at that time, quite honestly, trying to understand the lessons gave me a headache so the book went up on a shelf after the first twenty pages of so. This sounded like a great opportunity to see if I had grown into it yet.

It is so much easier having someone explain the lessons to me, kind of like a group bible study, and I am enjoying it immensely.

Listening to the lessons has increased my notice of the daily blessings in my life. A couple of days into the new year I had the idea of writing down the blessings to keep track of them better. A day or two after that I had the brilliant idea to post them in blog form, so in my spare time I have been getting it set up, and up to date. I am now ready to share it with all of you.

My new blog can be found at:

writtenblessings.blogspot.com/

Check it out. And enjoy!

4 comments:

Lena said...

I heard about that, but we don't have XM radio. I will look into it.

I also have the book and attempted it years ago. It is something that needs to be done with others or with the Marianne.

Thanks for reminding me what I am missing.
Lena

Patty said...

If you go to Oprah.com you can hear M reading the lessons and/or read them yourself so you can join in. And if you have the book you can supplement the web with that. Yah! We can take this journey together.

Lena said...

I found my book. I was looking through it last night and remembering why it has been on the shelf all of these years. LoL

I will start with chapter 1 today.

Thank you for the nudge!
Lena

Patty said...

Exactly Lena,

Just remember lesson 4...These thoughts do not mean anything...