Friday, December 15, 2006

A pampered princess.....................

That is how (my) Mister is treating me. I feel like I am on vacation. I got up this morning, caught up on the blogs I follow, got on the treadmill for fifteen minutes (at a very slow speed, but it is a start), washed up, chatted on the phone, and am going to go take a nap when I finish up here. I am feeling a little guilty, but not much. I will make it up to him with my new perky figure when I am recovered, if you know what I mean. I took the support bra off to wash up, and kept expecting my boobs to fall back down into their regular place. They stayed right up where they belong! Both (my) Mister and myself were amazed by this fact!

Thrilled to be home, I can't help but continue to think about my hospital roomate. She was a young thing, in her early twenties, and from what I gathered has had a less than stellar life. She has been having belly pain since Monday, and as of yesterday the doctors had still not discovered the cause. This young girl wants what we all want, to be loved and cared for. Please send good thoughts her way, for a full recovery, and for a dream come true future for her and her two year old daughter. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha superb writing. enjoyed reading it :)

Patty said...

Welcome Kittu!

Hope you join us again in the future.