Sunday, December 31, 2006

One final post for 2006...................

I am pretty proud of how my blog and I have progressed throughout 2006. Both are not where they started out at the beginning of the year, and this is good. Even if one wouldn't call it progress, it is change, and change always leads to growth and growth is always good.

No matter how many great things happen to me during a past year I never seem to be sad to see a year come to an end. I believe this is because I am so easily enticed by the promise and the potential that comes with a new year. A new start, a "do over" if you will. THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE fresh days to correct all those little things that we want to be different in our life. Three hundred and sixty-five potential miracles (if one will only notice them). Three hundred and sixty-five days to make dreams come true. IMAGINE!

Thanks to all of you that have touched my life in 2006. I appreciate each and everyone of you and how you have made a postive difference in my life and world. I am blessed beyond measure, and the people that surround and love me are definitely my greatest blessings. This means you! May love, peace, and prosperity be yours throughout 2007. It is going to be a GREAT year.

No comments: