Friday, December 08, 2006

I need to be more like them...................................

Earlier in the week, everything lined up to present an opportunity for my youngest, (my) Mister, and I to go out to dinner. It is so rare that we all get to go somewhere at the same time, and we were all really looking forward to it. The afternoon before we were to go, I received some news that I would have to take a test the evening we were to go out. No problem, I figured we could manage to fit in both.

The two of them dropped me off to take the test, and they went to run a couple of errands for me. The test was a breeze, and I was excited that it had taken such a short time, until the person administering the test informed me that I needed to complete a second part in an hour and a half. This would give me just enought time to take the two of them home and get back to the test site. No fun night out for us. I was upset, as I am sure the other two were, but that is not what came out of their mouths.

The only thing they said is it was okay, and they were behind my goals that required this testing, If it had to be done this night, then it had to be done and we would just have to find another night to go out again. I can't tell you how much I appreciate their love and support. Both my youngest and (my) Mister are very un-selfish, much more than I am. I am so lucky to have them by my side as I get closer and closer to a goal that I sat for myself two years ago. I would not be as close as I am to reaching it without their constant love and support.

I am almost ready to share the details of this goal with the rest of you, just a couple of other things to fine tune, and then I will let you in on the details. Have I piqued you curiosity?

No comments: