Thursday, August 10, 2006

Speaking of counting blessings......................

If you are looking for a good cause to support, and/or feeling generous, please check out the post on Shankari's blog. She has taken up the cause to help find funds for an orphanage in India. Many of us spend much more money on incidentals each week than they need to fund a child's education for an entire year. I am amazed that they are able to do so much with so little, and it makes me want to send a copy of the post to my local school board and ask why they need so much of my tax money to run their schools.

But, I won't get started............. Just go check out the post. Thanks.

3 comments:

Rajesh &Shankari said...

thanks a ton patty! I will take pictures when I go this time and share it with U

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »