Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Catching up.............

Slowly I am feeling like things are back to normal around here. I even have my first of the month paperwork completed and by the first day of the month. (Don't tattle, but the last few months if I had it done in the first week I was feeling good.)

A BIG thanks to everyone that gave me suggestions for a new blog title! After considering all of them, this is what I have come up with:


PATTY'S PERSPECTIVE............

tending to (the) soul, leaving the weeds for another day


Let me know what you think. I am going to sit with it for a day or so before making any changes. As Julia said, "The more minds, the more ideas" so maybe there is more tweaking to be done if better ideas are generated from the above starting idea.

One4JC has come up with some art work that will be a nice compliment to the new title I think.

My sister has been here for a shorten version of her summer visit, and is staying until Sunday. I ask her to pick a blog topic for me, and she came up with "Patience.... The overrated virtue."

Come to think of it, she does have many two year old traits. I mean this in the nicest possible way of course. It wouldn't be nice to say that we fight over who gets the most pratice at learning patience when the other is around would it now? Most of the time we just talk over each other and call it a tie.

Thank you, for waiting patiently until the afternoon for today's post. My readers are the all around best!

4 comments:

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Have fun with your sis and I like the new title...

Patty said...

Thanks! She has been having lots of fun kidding me about the drumstick in your recipe...... Breaking peoples twenty year history of vegitarianism, and the likes. What does she know? She has a hard time boiling water.

Anonymous said...

Perfect title, Patty!!!!

Heart

Patty said...

Thanks you big heart you!

Hope all is well in your part of the world.