Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lost and found........................

If you haven't noticed, I sometimes have a strange sense of humor. Here is the latest version of it...

Memory issues are a given around here. Most of the time they are shrugged off, sometime they need a little push. When that happen yesterday, my response was to say:

I thank God every day for attaching body parts or I would spend countless hours searching for my head. Could you imagine if our heads were NOT attached? They would have to create a lost and found for heads. And of course, my head would never be there because people searching for their heads would swipe mine, being that I am so cute and all. I would have to go through life being the headless caregiver...

I can see it now, people that didn't like the way they looked would stand around waiting for a new shipment of lost heads to be delivered and then snatch up all the good looking ones right away (check this out...I have Sandra Bullocks head), leaving many people to continue to wonder "Wherever did I leave my head?"

And imagine the fights that would break out on the street, "Hey! That's my head you have on your shoulders!" Is not/is too/ is not/is... The guys that make fake ids would find their business booming as everyone tried to prove that so and so's head was theirs...

I could go on, but I will spare you... (you're welcome!)

And for the record... I will keep my own head, but if anyone ever hears about a lost and found for thighs please let me know. I have a couple that I would LOVE to replace.

6 comments:

T. and little D. said...

That is so funny!
T. and I also talk constantly about forgetting our heads some time but we didn't have a closer look on the consequences... You are so right. There would probably be a huge amount of lost toes and fingers and maybe some ears around as well... Scary... ;-)

Patty said...

Hi Little D,

Can you imagine the nightmares the people that work at that lost and found would have?

Maria said...

I have always been told that I have a good head on my shoulders...but I dunno...I sort of like Angelina Jolie's head a little better....

Patty said...

Ha, ha Maria!

A.J. was also my youngest daughter's choice, so you had better show up early. Kinda like buying concert tickets.

The Girl Next Door said...

I have an ass and belly pouch I would LOVE to accidently lose! LOL

I always say that about my head also... seriously it is probably a damn good thing it is attached firmly because I would constantly be chasing that sucker into traffic praying that it was missed by the on coming traffic... tire marks are never a good look not even someone as hot as me! LMAO

Patty said...

Just think T-girl, you could start a new trend in facial fashion. I am not sure why people think those ear hole things are cool looking, but many do. Steel-belted tire track marks... Now there is a statement!