Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been robbed........................

As I sit here to begin this post I am looking out at snow laden tree branches, a good 1.5 inches covering everything in site! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?

I was a good girl... I dutifully put up with the storm that arrived with March, clinging to the well known fact that when March comes in like a Lion it WILL go out like a Lamb. I just had to hang on for a couple more weeks. And now this? I feel like the Earth isn't spinning on it's correct axis or something.

I hate to tell you how to do your job Mother Nature, BUT ENOUGH WITH THE SNOW ALREADY. I have put my Yaxtrax (the things that go on your running shoes to keep you from slipping in ice and snow) away three times (Yes! The first time was totally wishful thinking on my part.) and I am not getting them out again. If I slip and pull a muscle I am blaming it all on you.

And no... I don't need any cheese to go with my whine... I'm done now.

No comments: