Monday, October 02, 2006





A productive weekend (if one doesn't include blogging that is.)...............

As you can see in the above pictures, we finished the new room (except for the trim) and I finished (my) Mister's sweater. I LOVE the way both turned out. It is hard to believe that just two short months ago, the far end of the room was a screened porch, and the sweater was a bunch of balls of yarn. Amazing what one can do in a short amount of time, isn't it? Bonus, we paid for the new construction as we went, so we can enjoy the extra space without extra debt. I am very proud of that, so thanks for letting me brag! What do you think of my new things? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

both look awesome, and just the fact that you are debt free is icing on the cake.

Patty said...

Not debt free totally, but no new debt added, and that is a great thing.

Glad you like them.

Anonymous said...

The sweater is beautiful and I love the new space. You have a right to brag both of you for all your hard work. Can't wait to see it in person!! (ORA)