Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can't believe I didn't buy any...............

Remember how I love shoes, especially when I get a good deal? Well, the latest offer I received in the mail was for a free suede hobo bag (a purse for you guys out there reading this) with a fifty dollar purchase. The offer started Thursday, but we had to wait for (my) Mister to get home Sunday for us to check it out. I called the store to make sure they still had them before we headed over. You know as well as I do that when you see the words "supply is limited" it could mean they START out with only one or two.

Since (my) Mister needed new shoes I knew we would spend the money to get the bag, so we took care of that first, and when I took the shoes to the counter I ended up getting the last bag. Talk about timing. After taking care of business, I headed to the clearance racks to have some fun.

I found out (after the fact) that I did not like the style of the latest summer shoes. Actually, they reminded me of what I used to wear back in high school. I did find these really, really, really, cool suede sandals that had little gold shoe charms across the front of the shoe. They were wonderful, but at half off they were still fifty dollars. What kind of a deal is that? We tried a few other styles on, but our heart was not in it so we left... SHOELESS! That is definitely a first for us. Before we did though, I put a little hex on the sandals so no one else will want to buy them, and they will still be there waiting for us (marked significantly down) the next time we go. I'll show you how cute they are when I get them.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for visiting Shane. Come back anytime.

Has to be me said...

Hey firstly did ur tag! And u r also tagged!

Sure waiting fr the shoe!! Even if I dont buy much I just love going shopping!:)