Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh chosen one...........................

That would be me, chosen by One4jc to do a tag. They say lots of things come in threes. Let's see if I can come up with a list of them...

3 Smells I love:
Lavendar
A newborn baby (and/or puppy)
Romeo Gigli (my signiture French parfume)

3 Smells I hate:
Liver and onions cooking
Dentist office (even though my dentist is a really great guy!)
Cadaver Lab ( the Vicks under the nose trick really works to block the smell!)

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
Being a mom (favorite)
Being a caregiver (second favorite)
Physical therapist assistant (Good training to enhance the other two.)

3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
Life is Beautiful
The Ref
Terms of Endearment (I only get to pick three?)

3 Fond memories:
The birth days of my children
(my) Mister's and my wedding day
Crossing the finish line of my first half-marathon

3 Jobs I would love to have:
My current job (I guess this makes me lucky.)
Director of my dream nursing home
Writer (that has been published and is known on a larger scale than blogging.)

3 Places that I have lived:
College dorm
Apartment
House

3 Things I like to do:
Laugh
Love
Be (again, it was hard to pick only three)

3 Of my favorite foods:
Dried Turkish Figs
Fresh picked tomotoes
Any type of green salad that SOMEONE else has made (Note: These are this weeks
favorites, and subject to change from week to week.)

3 Places I would like to be right now:
Right where I am
With my family all around me
At a higher level of spiritual growth

3 Websites that I visit daily:
There are honestly NO websites I visit daily. The ones I visit most frequently:
My credit union web site
Carnival Cruise line (currently planning my next vacation)
On-line sites for bill paying

3 Things that make me cry:
Anger
Fear
Love

3 Friends that I am tagging: (The new chosen ones!)
Jenna
Has to be me
Sankari

Have fun with the take ladies!

5 comments:

Has to be me said...

Hi dear! Im back! :)
This is a sweet tag & glad 2 note the interesting things abt u! Shall take up the tag but just gimme sometime fr me 2 do it! okie?

Patty said...

Has to be me,

Glad your back, and hope your time away was peaceful and productive. Take your time with the tag, it will give us something to look forward to.

Anonymous,

My number one tip for finding extra money is to live on a budget, where you tell your money how to behave rather than letting your money control you. Once you get a budget under control, you will feel like you got a raise and can stop playing with gimicks/get rich quick cons like secret shopping.

Anonymous said...

what a nice tag, I sure will do it in a few days!

Patty said...

Thanks for playing with us Shankari!

Patty said...

Had I known that Julia, I would have tagged you as well. Considerer yourself tagged, and enjoy. I look forward to reading it and learning more about you.