Monday, April 07, 2008

Manifesting oatmeal............................

I am forewarning you that this is one of those posts that is going to make you shake your heads in disbelief; either out of amazement at my powers, or regarding what a nut-case you think I am.

Either is fine with me.

Last night I got a hankering for a batch of "that time of the month" cookies (you all know them as no-bakes). As I started to make some, my youngest said, "You might want to check and see if we have oatmeal, because there is not much in the container up here." I continued on with the other ingredients thinking, (quote) "I will just have to manifest some if it isn't down there already."

My youngest went downstairs to check for me (we have shelves in the basement with overflow staple products), and returned to tell me there wasn't any down there. I went down to look with visions of oatmeal manifesting in my mind. There sat a (small size) box right on the bottom shelf. When I returned to the kitchen singing praises of my manifestation powers my youngest tried to convince me she didn't notice it because she was looking for a big box. (She didn't notice it because it hadn't been fully formed when she went down to look was my take on things.)

When I turned my attention back to the cookies I realized I had confused recipes - cookies for brownies (that is what happens when a fifty-year-old cooks from memory) and had put too much butter in the pan. What to do except increase to a double batch...

I ended up having the EXACT amount of needed oatmeal for the double batch. Not only did I manifest the oatmeal in the first place, but the universe sent exactly what was needed, no more, and no less. Pretty awesome isn't it?

And yes, there was another check in the mail last week; reimbursement for a new mask for (my) Mister's C-Pap machine that he got at the end of last year. My thoughts are creating a great reality!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oatmeal or no oatmeal - you make me smile!!

Patty said...

What a compliment Dee! Thanks!