Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the tenth day of Christmas my true loves gave to me.............

A little wall hanging that says, "Snow glad it's winter," and lottery tickets, which I let my youngest scratch off for me (she gets a much bigger thrill out of it than I do) AFTER making it clear the winnings were ALL MINE! (my) Mister had told me he had infused the tickets with good energy, and as a result we won $15.00! Of course, I had to point out that between the two of us (my) Mister had spent $14.00 on tickets, so once you took that out of the winnings (a total of $16.00 it wasn't nearly as much as it sounded. I really have no problem with people gambling responsibly, I just prefer to not spend my money that way. I'm taking my fifteen bucks and buying something practical. Like a new pair of (clearance) heels.

No comments: