Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the seventh day of Christmas my true loves gave to me.......

A refrigerator magnet that, in case you can't read it says, "All I ask is that you treat me no differently than you would the Queen." My youngest said that for some reason, and she wasn't sure why, this magnet just spoke to her, and reminded her of me. WHAT? I am choosing to take that as a compliment as it is my present and I can take it any way I like.


Okay, Another confession. I actually bought this gift for myself and gave it to (my) Mister to give to me. An unknown fact about me...I have a thing about sea salt VS regular salt. This will be the fourth kind that graces my counter now. I also have grey, (light) pink, and (dark) pink. Not only does it have better minerals, and less sodium so is better for you, the taste is out of this world. Last night, after he gave it to me and I was tasting it with my youngest, (my) Mister says, "Your eating it! I thought it was bath salts." See why I had to buy it for myself?

If he would just take his cue from the refrigerator magnet...

No comments: