Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the second day of Christmas my true loves gave to me...............

A fabulous snowman for my collection that also happens to be a deviled egg tray. Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen? As my youngest was giving it to me she said, "We still eat deviled eggs, right? I told her we could, but I could already see the snowman holding little healthy, raw delights in place of the eggs. For health reasons I am encouraging my family to eat less cooked food, and avoid products that once upon a time had a mother (or with eggs, the potential to have had a mother).

And a nifty little digital guitar tuner for my new hobby. It occurred to me as I write this that maybe this gift is a reflection on my playing. Naw, I usually only play it when no one is around to hear me mess up. I hope I am not tone deaf so I can use make good use of my new gadget.

No comments: