Saturday, December 22, 2007

On the ninth day of Christmas my true loves gave to me..............

The matching trash can to the tissue holder. Unable to contain herself any longer, my youngest said, "Okay. I know it's improper, but that is a $25.00 basket and I got it for $5.00. It totally doubled my enjoyment!
And this cute little snowman candle. I know (my) Mister reads my blog, not because he ever says anything about any of the post, but because of what he said as he was handing me the gift. "Notice that it is wrapped?" To which I replied, "You spent money on a bag?" Puffed with pride he says, "Nope! I re-gifted it to you." There is hope for him yet!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the wastebasket and you just gotta' love the Mister--he tries and that's gotta count for something. (ORA)