Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true loves gave to me...............


A precious snowman ornament with a bucket hat to hang on my little snowman tree.





And some new flossing supplies. Ya, I am that obsessive compulsive about flossing my teeth! One of my favorite memories of (my) Mister's mom was the time I innocently confessed to flossing while driving. First the look of shock (YOU WHAT?), followed by the roll of the eyes (she was not a roll-the-eyes-kind-of gal) kept me smiling for weeks.





And Sheri, I promised you a peek at the hot little number I got (my) Mister for one of his gifts...







Boxers that are monogrammed "Handsome Devil"



Complete with horns and a tail...


We think Ben is a handsome devil too!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Penmark said...

Thank you for your well-thought-out and insightful comments on my blog. I really appreciate it. Feeling lonely tonight, so it was nice to open my email and find someone was thinking about me today. :)

Random Musings said...

Wow.. very cute Ben... I am going to have to get the hubby to do the 12 days of Christmas it looks like fun...
Yeah we did not even do cards this year.... ha ha.. we are so married without children
I am going to buy a tree this year on sale and we promised a BIG Christmas next year