Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This weeks "quote of the week" is on my favorite subject so I had to share it with you.


Quote Of The Week:

love yourself

"The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people
judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to
gestures of love. They think about love, and express their
love in every action. They know that love is not a mere
sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart
of the universe."
~ Deepak Chopra

Surface seven different answers to this sentence completion,
"I love myself because…"

3 comments:

Daniele said...

I like this one!
You know, it's hard not to judge people. I try not to, but to an extent I think it's human nature.

Patty said...

Isn't it interesting that my eyes didn't rest on the word judge when I read OR posted the quote? I guess I was just too focused on the love message. But in thinking on it, I would have to say I judge more than I should as well, as I even judge my dogs, cats, and fish (you know the muderous one I flushed?). I think you are a very loving person. Is that a judgement? Shuttng up now...

Daniele said...

Yes that is interesting. I loved the quote for various reasons, but I got stuck on the word 'judge'. Judging is not always bad. Good judgement is required in my job for example, good judgement is required when driving. All sorts of things. But I to sometimes judge people on my first impression, only to find out later on that I was completely wrong.