Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tagged by Sheri, Lists of eights..............................

8 Things I am Passionate About

1. Making a difference in the world around me
2. Every person's right to have the type of death experience they desire
3. Never using credit again
4. Running
5. Making my home a peaceful place to come home to
6. My pets being a part of the family
7. Accepting people where they are at in life
8. Love is all that matters

8 Things to Do Before I Die

1. Learn to play more songs on the guitar
2. Complete my home remodel (losing hope on this one)
3. Complete a half-marathon in every state(halves are much more body friendly than fulls)
4. Celebrate my fiftieth wedding anniversary (cheating on this one by adding his, mine, and ours
together to be sure I get to have the party. Only five more years to go)
5. Write one of those books that are living in my mind
6. Be financially secure enough that (my) Mister can retire for the second time (ten years
should do it so hang in there honey. You will only be 67, that's still young)
7.
8.


8 Things I Often Say

1. Sit down/stay
2. Stop barking
3. Go out and go potty
4. Get in here, NOW!
5. Stop knocking my pillows off the sofa
6. You're so cute
7. Bad dog/ Good dog (do these two cancel one another out)
8. Go lay down

Maybe I need more human companionship

8 Books I've Read Recently

1. The Medicine Woman's Inner Guide Book
2. Raw Health - Pathways to Natural Healing
3. 50 Uses For Your Dog
4. Meditation In Action
5. Gotta Run - Life is a Marathon...So Double - Tie Your Shoes
6. Entering The Castle
7. New Pathways for Sock Knitters
8. Tempting Faith (not quite finished with this one).

8 Songs/pieces of music I could listen to over and over

1. Anything by the Cure
2. Color My World (Chicago)
3. Question of Lust (Depeche Mode)
4. Pachelbel's Canon
5. Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin)
6. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Matchbox 20)
7. Theme song from Terms of Endearment
8. Alleluia Chorus

8 Qualities I Look for in a Best Friend

1. Honesty
2. Integrity
3. Balance
4. Commitment
5. Love of shoes
6. Accepting of others
7. Qualities of loving kindness
8. Ability to laugh at one's self

5 comments:

Random Musings said...

Love your lists!!

Daniele said...

Nice! Very nice. I've just done another tag, so I'll hang on to this one for a little while before playing along :)

Patty said...

So, Random,

Does that mean we shall be seeing yours soon? Come on, Pretty please!

Sheri said...

Wow. These may be hokey, but I love them becuase you always learn something new that shocks you. I don't know why because we only "know" each other a little from reading these blogs, but you get a sense for people.

I am thrilled that you like the Cure and Depeche Mode. I knew I liked you for a reason! LOL

Patty said...

Well Sheri, once upon a time seeing the Cure in concert was on my list of things to do before I die. I crossed it off, bought the shirt and plan to be buried in it. Note to self...Find that shirt and put it in my funeral box so family can carry out that plan.