Saturday, November 24, 2007

A good kind of confusion..................

Usually (my) Mister is in charge of the television regarding OP viewing. Last night, he was busy doing something downstairs so I thought I would be helpful and put on Lawrence Welk, the Saturday night must watch around here.

I turned the TV to the correct station, and left the room only to return a few seconds later to some woman talking news-speak instead of Lawrence directing his orchestra. I (sadly) proclaimed to the OPs that Lawrence must not be on tonight, only to here wafting up from the basement, " Isn't it only Friday?" Good thing one of us can keep track of things like that.

Me, I get to live Saturday all over again, and plan to make the most of it. How often does one get a Saturday do-over? Not often enough that's for sure. Enjoy your day!

No comments: