Sunday, November 25, 2007

P.S. ..............................

My mind must have been tired from compiling the lists because I meant to invite
Tiger and little dragon to participate in the tag. They are new to blog land so I thought it might be a nice welcome. Check out their blog, especially if you need practice reading German. Unfortunately, I can only read the posts written in English, but maybe I will learn German one day, and then I will know where to go for practice. Being well written, and thought provoking, a peek at their blog will be time well spent.

Tiger and Little Dragon, give the tag a try. Simple use the 8 categories and fill in your 8 answers to share with the rest of us. If you want you can then ask other bloggers to make their own lists to share.

2 comments:

T. and little D. said...

Oh, what a surprise! Thank you, Patty, for mentioning us in your blog!

Although we are not fans of tagging we will add some lists to our blog soon. Promised! (But I like your list! I am not at all surprised to find a meditation book in your book list. Don't know how this comes, I am not reading your blog for a very long time, but sometimes things fit into the image...)

Patty said...

So much for me being a great mystery... Everyone tells me I wear my emotions on my face, seems I express them in my writing as well. Good thing I like who I am.

No pressure to do the list, but it is a nice way for us to get to know one another.