Friday, November 09, 2007

Creative vacation shots..................................

Nothing beats a great game of hide and seek with your grand kitty.

Andy: "Okay kid. Just do what I do...Close your eyes, stretch out your paws, and r-e-l-a-x. We'll be asleep in no time. You'll see."

Two heads are better than one so let's put ours together, OR, I've got your back so lean on me.

Franny: "You're the best big sister ever." Emma: "Don't worry Franny, I'll watch over you. Even if you are a pest at times. At least you're a cute pest."

Franny "helping" Grandma knit.

2 comments:

Random Musings said...

Very cute.. I love pictures

Patty said...

I love pictures too, but I can't help but wonder what my great grand kids will think about the abundance of pet pictures in my collection. They out weigh the human shots ten to one. Maybe I need more personable relatives?