Friday, March 16, 2007




Non shoe-lovers move along......................
To everyone else...Lookie what I got! Trust me, the pictures do not do them justice. I liked the bottom pair so much I wore them right out of the store just like a little kid.
The shoe sales have just been amazing lately. Last night I had to go to the grocery store for the usual milk and bananas, and I saw that they have the Easter candy out. (my) Mister loves those little marshmallow peeps as much as I love shoes. When I came home I told him, "Two packages of peeps for you and two pair of pumps for me." He totally agreed with me that it was a fair deal.
Since January (have I really done this in three short months? Man I'm good!) I have been banking my shoe points as DSW. (Shoe points translate into certificates for dollars off shoes.) I checked the other day and I have banked over eighteen thousand points! In my defense a few of the points came from my oldest and her roommate when they gave me the points that they got for their purchases.
Can't just leave those points laying around collecting dust now can we? I guess the only thing to do then is go shoe shopping! Right? I love my life!

No comments: