Friday, March 02, 2007

GREAT excuse for a vacation......................

Since returning home from my vacation (my) Mister and I have been acting like newlyweds. So much so that the pets are starting to protest that they are not getting enough lap time from the two of us. The first morning I was back I found a sticky note on the coffee pot that said, "Glad you are home." Being a big believer in recycling, I saved the note and put it on the door when (my) Mister came home from work that afternoon. He got a big kick out of that, and it set the stage for a silly-in-love evening. Who says old people can't do dumb dopey things? So to those of you that think separate vacations seem like a strange notion, give it a try before passing judgement. It just might bring some new passion to an old relationship.

I have a new addiction to share with all of you, that I found in this months on-line Kripula (yoga) newsletter. Since I am often behind the times most of you probably already know about it, but I wanted to be sure so I am passing it on. Please note I am lifting the text completely from the newsletter and have put it in quotes so you know it is not mine.

"StumbleUpon

If you haven’t stumbled upon this website yet, check it out. Using an easy-to-download toolbar, you click on a button and are taken to a random high-quality website based on your interests--we’ve even stumbled onto the Kripalu website. You’ll definitely discover websites you may never see otherwise. Stumbling can be fun, fascinating, and, occasionally, addictive. www.stumbleupon.com "

The next time you are looking for something to entertain you, or help you put off doing things that you know you should be doing check it out, and make sure you share with the rest of us if you stumble upon something really ultra cool.

7 comments:

Random Musings said...

AWW I like your hubby.
And there is nothing like a little time away to spice it up in the bedroom..lol

T-girl said...

You two are too funny! Sorry, we were in the military for way too long... time away in our house is not that fun! LOL

I will have to check out the website see what I find! I can always use another excuse to put things off! LMAO

Patty said...

Random,
Who said anything about being in the bedroom (she says coyly!)?

T-girl,
That was BEFORE you were in your thirties...Now you might just find a quick trip to the grocery store is all the time away/just the excuse you need to jump-start that honeymoon feelin! It COULD happen, just ask Jenster!

Jenna said...

Oh My Patty! I just signed up for the Stumbledupon page- and that was an hour ago! Too cool! Thanks for the new "toy" - Glad you are back- hope youare refreshed and relaxed- you deserve it!

Patty said...

Jenna,

Did you find any of the cool writing/poetry stuff yet? I have had to set a timer to limit myself or no one would get fed or watered around here. I guess my mind still thinks I am on vacation.

Jenna said...

OH Patty I have found way way too much of everything! What a clever search engine- I cannot stop! Oh but I must! A timer, yes, yes, that is a great idea! I must get me one of those HA!!

Patty said...

Told you so Jenna!