Thursday, November 02, 2006

This looks like fun....................

So I swiped it from One 4JC

Neat little meme, but the answers can only be two words!

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Self preservation

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Monday past

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Showering Resident

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Reviewing HRmonitors

5. Are you any good at math?
Practical application

6. Your prom night?
First Love

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Okay, sure

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Years ago

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
What MySpace?

10. Last thing received in the mail?
Political Ads

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
coffee, water

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Just did

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
still intact

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Of course!

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
childhood procedures

16. What is out your back door?
Trex decking

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Candle party

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No preference

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Snowman tin

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Loved it!

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
After laundering

22. Some things you are excited about?
Life's journey

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Sugar free

24. Describe your keychain(s)
Boring, functional

25. Where do you keep your change?
Vacation fund

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Last Thursday

27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Don't wear

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Who remembers?

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
What door?

Help yourself if you would like to take up the meme.

8 comments:

one4JC said...

LOL I don't know quite how to break it to you but....

Ummmmmmm....

The link you posted with credit to the meme I did doesn't go to my blog but a different blog...

But good job on the two words limit!

Patty said...

But I did read it on your blog... Didn't I?

And along the two words line... Regarding your trip...

HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

patty, completed the tag, take a look

one4JC said...

Yes you did see it on my blog...but when you click the link you are directed to one4jc.com and mine is oneforjc.com.

I just like giving you a hard time...wink

Has to be me said...

Thats damn kewl! Well done! :)

Patty said...

One FOUR,4,for, fore JC,
I get it now. Thanks and I will correct that. My mind must have been on my busy day yesterday.

Shankari,
I will be over soon.

Has to be me,
Help yourself, I would love to read your responses.

Anonymous said...

I know that you are not a concert virgin as I have been to at least 3 concerts with you personally... Lemonheads, Depeche Mode, or Stone Temple Pilots ring a bell?

Patty said...

Dear Anonymous,
I don't remember the Lemonheads, but I will believe you. Did you forget No Doubt? I thought the line meant that I had sex while at the concert. I know for sure we didn't do that.

If it means the first concert I went to, then I don't remember. Do high school music concerts count?