Sunday, November 19, 2006

Good things come to those who wait...


Remember the jacket I was telling you about that I wouldn't buy because of the whole "use your credit card get an additional 15% off?" Well, the store had a really good sale the other day, and the jacket was still there, marked down an additional 50% off the already 50% off price. In addition to this, my oldest sent me two gift cards she received from the store for ten dollars each. Add together all of my savings and I ended up paying eleven dollars for a jacket that was originally sold for two hundred and fifty dollars. Pretty cool hu?

It actually looks better on me than the hanger, following all the rules of "What Not To Wear," and makes my waist look pretty narrow. What's not to love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! Patience is a virture!

Love ya'

(ORA)