Monday, August 18, 2008

At long last..........................

After another productive weekend we have filled our third (and hopefully final for a few months anyway) dumperster and the new bathroom is finished! I have been drinking extra fluids just for the excuse to go spend time in it I love it so much. JK, but when you see the pictures I think you will agree with me it turned out beautifully. Enjoy...


This is the piece we found at an antique store to turn into a vanity.


My fabulous sink with the waterfall faucet. I should have had the water running to show you just how cool that is. Sorry.


Looks good side by side doesn't it? The black toilet is a pain to keep clean but the look is totally worth it.A view of the shower. Don't you love the color of the shower curtain? I found it on clearance for a mear $9.
The infamous $75 soap dish.



I had these cut out put in to hold soap and shampoo. Much nicer than one of those things hanging from the shower head or just setting the stuff on the floor.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooohhhh it is very pretty! I actually like the black toilet - who'd have thought!
Awesome job. I love the bits for the soap/shampoo 'inside' the wall. Very good !
Kitchen is ready - pics are posted as well ;)

Patty said...

Have not been able to keep up on blogs. WILL be checking out the kitchen before days end.

Lena said...

Oh Patty,

The bathroom is beautiful. I love the colors! And the cut out shelves are such a great idea!!!

Lena said...

Oh Patty,

The bathroom is beautiful. I love the colors! And the cut out shelves are such a great idea!!!

Random Musings said...

LOVE IT!!

Well done....

Patty said...

Thanks ladies. Yesterday afternoon (my) Mister stained the pocket door (goes into the wall so you don't need floor space for it) and put on a pull. This would not be that impressive except for the fact that the upstairs bathroom continues to be devoid of stain after five years. This is the first project that ever got totally finished BEFORE needing to be re-done. I am thrilled!