Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A POWER statement.........................................
In the process of exploring my next career change, I came across this web page for a life coaching and spiritual counseling school. They send out these great quotes every week, and I thought I would share with you:
THE POWER OF LOVE

"We look forward to the time when the Power of Love

will replace the Love of Power.

Then will our world know the blessings of Peace."

~ William E. Gladstone

Surface seven different answers to this sentence completion,

"Because I have the Power of Love I …"
And just for fun, let's turn the sentence completion into a tag for anyone that would like to make their list and share it with the rest of us. I'll go first...
1. am able to express gratitude.
2. have the ability to make a positive difference in another's life.
3. let go of worry.
4. am not dependant on others for my self worth.
5. have a purpose, and the desire to be a light for others.
6. have a decreased need for other things.
7. AM blessed!

No comments: